Üyelik oluşturma ve foruma giriş konusunda sorun yaşayan üyelerimiz [email protected] adresine email gönderebilirler!

IR-1/CR-1 süreci ve mülakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandaşı ile evlenip Türkiye'de Green Card almak)

• @yasmin982 It is true that Ankara has issued very few IR1/CR1 visas to Turks lately. In September-November, they issued 148 IR1/CR1 visas, but only 14 of those went to Turks (9%). In other words, 91% of IR1/CR1 visas went to non-Turks in that 3-month period. Pre-COVID it was much different with most months having more than 50% of visas going to Turks (from Oct 2019 to Jan 2020, in an average month, 62% of IR1 visas went to Turks).

During COVID, only Turks (and I think legal permanent residents) could get interviews, so the backlog of non-Turks/non-residents grew large. It seems like they are making up for that now by processing more non-Turks who couldn't be processed during COVID. But it has been over a year since everyone could be interviewed, yet the backlog remains large. You would think after a full year of operation, they could balance the caseload, but that sadly isn't the case. Even still, non-Turks are waiting longer than Turks, so it is rough for them too.

Many Iranians (probably most) are processed in Ankara because Iran doesn't have a consulate. I don't blame the Iranians for this issue, however, it creates a situation where Turks are put at a disadvantage through no fault of their own. And we also know many Syrians and Afghans come through Ankara too.

One thing I find annoying is how many IR5 (parents visas) they process. For example, in November, they processed 168 IR5 vs. 51 IR1/CR1. That is over 3 times the amount. Naturally there will be more IR5 because they do them in spousal pairs, but they are going much beyond that. I think it is easy to argue that having your spouse is more important than having your parent, but that is just my opinion. Maybe the backlog is even greater for IR5, so that is why they are doing more.

On the bright side, we can say that Ankara has definitely increased how many immigrant visas they are issuing. The numbers are greatly increased from last year, but it just doesn't seem like they are prioritizing IR1/CR1 visas at this time.

We know they have the capacity to process many immigrant visas. For example, for DV visas, they were issuing over 200 per month for a few months and did over 600 in September! If, just for one month, the prioritized IR1/CR1 visas, they could likely clear the whole backlog. And DV visas are probably more complicated than IR1/CR1 visas, so it isn't a complexity issue.

Put simply, Ankara isn't prioritizing IR1/CR1 visas. They aren't ignoring them either, but they seem satisfied issuing around 40-60 per month (that is the range for the last 6-months).

The communication from the consulate on all these issues is absent. It would at least be nice to know how they are prioritizing visas and a rough estimate of the backlog in each category. As a US citizen, it is frustrating that a government agency can withhold such basic information, especially since they give estimates of non-immigration visas! Pre-COVID when the wait times weren't bad, I understand not releasing such information because you could expect an interview in 1-3 months and that was consistent. But given these unprecedented backlogs, you would think they would show some compassion and give us a little more information so we can do some life planning.

I find some comfort in tracking the numbers (obviously I am a little obsessed 🙂 ), but there is little we can do except wait. The way the are processing and prioritizing isn't clear or consistent, so it is bascailly useless to predict what they will do next.

The best piece of information we have is knowing when our friends get their interview dates and when they were DQ'd. Right now we have 7 people from August-October waiting for interview dates. They are:

@lucky2022 - DQ late August
    @Handan - DQ August 30
    @Naile-İlyas - DQ August 31
    @AE123 - DQ September 29
    @ekdodo - DQ October 17
    @mazeno - DQ October 20
    @t34 - DQ October 30

Please add anyone I might have missed.

• kkkkkkkkkkkk

• @Özge-Dengiz hayirli olsun, malesef bu konuda bilgim yok fakat ne zaman gondermistiniz NVC ye dosyalari? Submit ettiginiz tarih nedir?

• kkkkkkkkkkk

• acaba baska yere casemizi transfer etsek hizli olacak mi bilen var mi?
    yaaa... en azindan ortalama tarih verseler ona gore isi gucumuze bakardik 😩

• Arkadaslar, Formul B ve A olarak mulakata gotursem yeterli olacak mi? yoksa cuzdanlari da mutlaka yanima aliyim mi?

• @lucky2022 evlilik cüzdanını istiyolar

• ⭐⭐

@lucky2022 evlilik cüzdanı yanında olması gerektiğini biliyorum

• @Özge-Dengiz, içinde söyledi: IR1/CR1 sureci ve mulakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandasi ile evlenip Turkiye'de Green Card almak)

Arkadaslar DQ olduk fakat bana onay maili gelmedi bu durumu yaşayan var mı

Do you mean the confirmation email sent to your personal email (like Gmail)?

They sent the DQ confirmation message to my personal email. I then checked CEAC and saw the message I was DQ'd and all my documents also changed to "Accepted."

Do you have the message within CEAC saying you are DQ'd and are your documents "Accepted?" If so, you are DQ'd. If you didn't receive a message to your personal email, I would double-check they have the correct email address.

• @koro biraz uzun bir yazı olmuş şükür okudum.Cevabınız beni mutlu etti.İran ve diğer ülkeleri Türkler engellemedi bunu ABD hükümetinin aldığı bir kararla bu uygulama gerçekleşiyor.Kaldıki Türkiye’den başka pek çok ülke var mülakat sırası alabilecekleri Biz kendi ülkemizde ikinci sınıf muamelesi uğramışız gibi oluyor çok az miktarlarda mülakat tarihi geliyor bizlere işlem önceliği normal koşullarda Amerikan vatandaşları,daimi ikamet sahipleri,DV’ler diğerleri olarak devam etmesi gerekirken süreç çok farklı işliyor.Birde şuna katılıyorum öncelikli eşler çocuklar alınmalıki ebeveynlerde sonra onların yanına gidebilsin ır5liler eş statüsünde başvuranlardan çok daha fazla görüşme verilenler arasında kaldı ki onlara hem başvuru hemde oturum açıcından bir kısıtlama bulunmamakta 2 yıllık 5 yıllık 10 yıllık gibi bu konuda avantajlılar istedikleri zaman ülkelerine dönüp kalıp tekrar ABDye gidebiliyorlar.
    Dilerim en kısa zamanda mu mağduriyetimiz giderilirde en kısa zamanda biz eşimize evlatlarımız babalarına kavuşur.Ama bu yinede senatoda hükümetin atılımlarından geçiyor.Bu konuyla ilgili sivil toplum kuruluşlarının çok konuyla ilgili senatörlerin konuyu mercek altına yatırmaları sosyal medya vs mecralarıyla büyük kitleler oluşturup çözüm sağlanmaya çalışılması kanaatindeyim.Çözüm sağlanacağını düşünüyorum.
    Ama Türkiyede olduğunuz için elimiz kolumuz bağlı bir girişimde bulunamadan sıramızın geleceği o günü bekliyoruz.😔😔😔😢😢😢

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• @Özge-Dengiz kayıtlı e mail adresinizi kontrol ettiniz mi? Bizim mailler avukatimiza gidiyordu mesela ben kendi e mail adresimide eklemiştim.

• kkkkkkkkkkkk

• @yasmin982 Sadece İran uyruklular için tecrübemden şunu söylemek istiyorum, 25 hatta neredeyse 30 sene önce de sırada bir ben US vatandaşı ayrı sırada, ve abartısız o zamanlar 100lerce İranlı non-US sırasında bekliyordu. Bu durum yeni değil onu demek istiyorum. Kendi ülkelerinde US embassy olmayınca çözüm hep Ankara oldu onlar için.

• @Özge-Dengiz bende evraklari dogru yuklemedim mi acaba diye tedirginim. Ornegin evlilik cuzdani siyah beyaz yukledik bu sorun olmusmuydu sizde

• kkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Just curious….am I allowed to attend my husbands interview when it should get scheduled? Also, if I do attend are we allowed to bring our baby (currently 9 months)??

I am the US citizen and also the petitioner, he’s a Turkish Citizen.

• @trbilgin No they won't let you in at all.

• Herkese merhaba, forumda okuyup gorene kadar konsolosluk mulakat asamasinin bu kadar gecikmeli ilerlediginin farkinda degildim. USCIS ve NVC asamalari ile vakit gecirirken konsoloslugun hemen islem yapacagi gibi bir dusunce hakimdi lakin simdi ben de tarih verilmesini bekliyorum.

DQ: 11 Ocak 2023

Benzer Başlıklar

Forum kurallarına uymayan veya forum düzenine aykırı davranan üyeler uyarılmadan forumdan çıkarılabilirler. Özellikle gereksiz yeni başlık oluşturacakların dikkatine!

Çevrimiçi

Kullanıcı

Konu

İleti

| | | |