Üyelik oluşturma ve foruma giriş konusunda sorun yaşayan üyelerimiz [email protected] adresine email gönderebilirler!

• Arkadaşlar,
    Bahsedeceğim konu Denizcilik Sektöründe çalışmış ve USA 'da bu meslekte çalışma isteğinde olanlar için düzenlenmiştir.
    Geçen hafta USCG Türk bayraklı gemilerde Gemi kaptanlığı yeterliliği , Uluslararası STCW Sertifikası ve liman cüzdanına sahip green cardlı bir gemi adamının USA 'da endorsement ve liman cüzdanını nasıl alacağına dair bir başvuru yaptım. Ayrıca başvuru mektubunda ekstra eğitim /sınava ihtiyacımız olup olmadığını sordum.

USCG Cevabı aşağıdadır.

Good morning Sir,

US Citizenship is required to qualify for an Officers endorsement in a capacity other than an Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels limited to less than 5 GRT. Proof of Permanent Residency may allow you to qualify for a Rating endorsement. Additional information on citizenship can be found in 46 CFR 10.221. The link to this is http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=ae63e8c8b8556b036cfde87e4a7bb8de&rgn=div5&view=text&node=46:1.0.1.2.10&idno=46 - se46.1.10_1221#se...

The checklists outlining the requirements for all of the credentials that are issued can be accessed at the following link http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/checklist/

We do accept Foreign Sea Service as long as the service is translated. The official translation must be completed by a company specializing in the translation of important/legal documents. You may not translate your own service. The NMC will not accept Foreign Service that has not been translated. For additional information, please visit 46 CFR 10.232: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=eda1a3571e7d6949487c815d8c67cae4&mc=true&node=se46.1.10_1232&rgn=div8 However all courses, including those for STCW must have been completed at a US Coast Guard school. https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/courses/courses.pdf

You will need to go through the application process to allow the foreign credential that you currently hold to be reviewed. Consideration is given to ensure that the training you received is equivalent to that of a US credentialed mariner. Completion of the review will determine what type of corresponding US Merchant Mariner Credential you may qualify for and if testing or additional US courses are required.

Information on the forms required to submit an application to apply for an Original Merchant Mariner Credential is located at http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/merchant_mariner_credential/ Once here select the "Original " tab and click on Step 2. All required forms can be printed from the following link http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/forms/

Once completed, your application should be sent to one of our 17 Regional Exam Centers (REC). Your application can be sent via mail, email, or fax. The contact information for each REC is located at http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/regional_exam_centers/

Please contact us again if you have additional questions.

Thank you, Linda

Başvuru dilekçem aşağıdadır.

13135142]
    Hello UGUR KILINC,

Thank you for choosing US Coast Guard National Maritime Center

We have received your inquiry. A team member will address your request as soon as possible.
    Question/Issue: April 15th, 2019

Reference: USA MMC & Endorsement Procedure

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have been working in various fields of activity for the Maritime Sector for 30 years. I served as Navy Officer on board and troops affiliated to Turkish Navy Forces for 8 years. I've risen to the Lt. Jr Grade rank. Then I worked as Deck officer, Chief Officer, and Master in foreign-flagged vessels for 7 years.

I currently have Ocean Going Master-Unlimited and GMDSS GOC qualification. My competency certificate, Seaman book, Medical Certificate, and STCW certificates are approved by the Turkish Administration. Valid until 03/2024.

In 2019, I made the first USA initiative because of winning the green card. I currently have my SSN number, TWIC Card and I-551 Evidencing permanent address.

I would like to inquire about my USA MMC procedure and what to do.

Will I take the exam again for my endorsement procedures?

I will be happy if you give me the information.

With my best wishes

Capt Ugur KILINC

You'll be notified promptly by email as soon as your inquiry is addressed. Simply reply to this email to add a comment or edit your ticket online.

Best Regards,
    US Coast Guard National Maritime Center
    1-888-427-5662
    [email protected]
    http://uscg.mil/nmc

• Cevabi maildeki satırları teker teker inceleyerek çözüm bulmaya çalışacağım.

A. US Citizenship is required to qualify for an Officers endorsement in a capacity other than an Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels limited to less than 5 GRT. Proof of Permanent Residency may allow you to qualify for a Rating endorsement. Additional information on citizenship can be found in 46 CFR 10.221. The link to this is http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=ae63e8c8b8556b036cfde87e4a7bb8de&rgn=div5&view=text&node=46:1.0.1.2.10&idno=46 - se46.1.10_1221#se...

5 GRT'den daha az Denetlemeyen Yolcu Gemileri İşletmecisi dışındaki Zabitlik yeterlilik için değşim yapacak ABD Vatandaşları bir Memurun onayına hak kazanmak için gereklidir. Daimi İkamet Kanıtı (Permanent Residency), bir Derecelendirme onayına hak kazanmanıza izin verebilir. Vatandaşlık hakkında ek bilgi 46 CFR 10.221'de bulunmaktadır.

Kuralı incelediğimizde

(ii) Göçmenlik ve Vatandaşlık Yasası'nın (8 USC 1101 vd.) (Yasa), 101 (a) (3). maddesinde tanımlandığı şekilde, tanımlandığı şekilde ABD’ye kalıcı olarak ikamet etmek üzere yasal olarak kabul edilen bir yabancı Kanunun 101 (a) (20) bölümlerine göre; biz bu hakka sahibiz.

46 CFR 10.221 Citizenship.
    (a)(1) MMCs with officer Endorsements. Only individuals with valid U.S. citizenship may apply for officer endorsements, except individuals applying for endorsements as operators of uninspected passenger vessels authorizing service on undocumented vessels in accordance with §11.201(d) of this subchapter.
    (2) All other MMCs. All other applicants, except as noted in §12.809 of this subchapter, must be either:
    (i) A citizen of the United States;
    (ii) An alien, as defined under section 101(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.) (the Act), who is lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence, as defined by section 101(a)(20) of the Act.; or
    (iii) A foreign national who is enrolled in the United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA).

• TSA ve USCG'a Permanent Residence olarak US Gemi adamı cüzdanı ve yeterlilik almamız için aşağıdaki belgeleri öncelikle ibraz etmemiz gerekmektedir.

(i) ABD Vatandaşlığı ve Göçmenlik Hizmetleri tarafından, yabancının Amerika Birleşik Devletleri'ne göçmen olarak kabul edildiğine dair bir sertifikaya sahip olan kalıcı ikamet kartı (form I-551),
    (ii) Vatandaşlığa mahkeme tarafından çıkarılan Amerika Birleşik Devletleri vatandaşı olma niyetinin beyanı; veya
    (iii) Yabancının vatandaş veya vatandaş olduğu ülkenin konsolosluk temsilcisi tarafından verilen sertifika.

46 CFR 10.221 Citizenship.

(c) TSA and the Coast Guard may reject any evidence of citizenship that is not believed to be authentic. Acceptable evidence of citizenship may be an original or a copy certified as true by the agency responsible for issuing the document of the following:
    (2) If the individual is applying for a rating endorsement and they hold one of the documents listed in paragraph (c)(1)(i) through (v) of this section, these documents are also acceptable as evidence of citizenship. If the individual does not hold any one of those documents listed in paragraph (c)(1)(i) through (v), the individual must provide an original unexpired foreign passport and an original of any one of the following documents:
    (i) Permanent resident card (form I-551) issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services bearing the certification that the alien was admitted to the United States as an immigrant,
    (ii) A declaration of intention to become a citizen of the United States issued by a naturalization court; or
    (iii) A certificate issued by the consular representative of the country of which the alien is a citizen or subject.

• YETERLİLİK DURUMUNUZA GÖRE GEREKLİLİKLER
    Verilen tüm kimlik bilgileri için gereklilikleri açıklayan kontrol listelerine aşağıdaki linkten erişilebilir.

B. The checklists outlining the requirements for all of the credentials that are issued can be accessed at the following link
    http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/checklist/

OCENGOING UNLIMITED MASTER

OCENGOING UNLIMITED CHIEF OFFICER

OCENGOING UNLIMITED DECK OFFICER

Makine zabitliğine ve mürettebata ait gerekler ilgili linkten öğrenebilirsiniz.

• İlgili Formlara göre Örneğin Uzakyol Kaptanı için hazırlanması gereken belgeler aşağıdadır.

• CG-719B Application

• TWIC (Identification, Fingerprints, Citizenship, SSN, etc.)

• Photograph (supplied by TSA)

• Verify MMLD set to “Y” for SSEB Screening.

• Medical Certificate in MMLD

• Drug Testing Compliance (within 6 months)

• Mariner Fees (in MMLD) Ensure all appropriate fees have been paid

• Sea Service Letters or Discharges (MUST verify vessels in MISLE)
      Entered on Spreadsheet (Optional)**

BASVURU İÇİN KULLANILACAK FORMLARIN LINKLERI

APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT MARINER CREDENTIAL (FORM CG-719B)

APPLICATION FOR MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (FORM CG-719K)
    APPLICATION FOR MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, SHORT FORM (FORM CG-719K/E)
    DISCLOSURE STATEMENT FOR NARCOTICS, DWI/DUI, AND/OR OTHER CONVICTIONS (OPTIONAL FORM CG-719C)
    DOT/USCG PERIODIC DRUG TESTING FORM (OPTIONAL CG-719P)

SMALL VESSEL SEA SERVICE FORM (OPTIONAL CG-719S) For Service on Vessels of Less Than 200 Gross Register Tons Only

HOW TO OBTAIN MMC

• HİZMET SÜRELERİNİN ÇEVRİLMESİ VE EHLİYET İÇİN KULLANILMASI

C. Hizmet çevrildiği sürece Yabancı Deniz Hizmeti kabul ediyoruz. Resmi çeviri, önemli / yasal belgelerin çevirisi konusunda uzmanlaşmış bir şirket tarafından tamamlanmalıdır. Kendi servisinizi tercüme edemezsiniz. NMC, çevrilmemiş olan Dış Hizmeti kabul etmeyecektir. Ek bilgi için lütfen 46 CFR 10.232 adresini ziyaret ediniz. (Aşağıda linki mevcut)

Eğer STCW belgeleri yeterli olmaz ise veya yenilenilecek ise USA Yetkili okullardan eğitim alınması gerekmektedir.

C. We do accept Foreign Sea Service as long as the service is translated. The official translation must be completed by a company specializing in the translation of important/legal documents. You may not translate your own service.
    The NMC will not accept Foreign Service that has not been translated. For additional information, please visit 46 CFR 10.232: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/textidx?SID=eda1a3571e7d6949487c815d8c67cae4&mc=true&node=se46.1.10_1232&rgn=div8
    However, all courses, including those for STCW must have been completed at a US Coast Guard school. https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/courses/courses.pdf

• Ben geldigimde arastirdigimda checkliste kadar ogrenmistim.Bir okula gittim okulda checkliste berber baktik vatandaslik yok diye islemleri baslatamadim.Daha sonrada ugrasmaya firsatim olmadi.En kisa zamanda sizi arayacagim detaylari konusmak isterim 🙂

• @denizci Bende işlemlerin sonucundan tam emin değilim. Denemelere göre işlemi kesinleştireceğim. Mailin bir yerinde evaluation dan bahsediliyor. Bu değerlendirme süreci kesinleştirecek.

• Abi ben gecen sen yapamadim.Siz yaparsaniz bizerde yol acilmis olur.Burada da denizci tanidiklarimiz var.halen gelmeye calisanlar var.Suan ugrastiginiz sey hem sizin icin hem bizler icin buyuk bir adim

• DENIZ HIZMETININ HESAPLANMASI
    Deniz hizmetini belgelemek. (1) Deniz servisi, tahliye sertifikaları, pilotluk hizmeti ve faturalandırma formları ve servis mektupları veya geminin sahibi, operatörü, gemi kaptanı veya baş mühendisinin imzaladığı denizcilik şirketlerinden gelen diğer resmi belgeler gibi çeşitli şekillerde belgelendirilebilir. Sahil Güvenlik, sunulan tüm tecrübe veya eğitim kanıtlarının orijinalliği ve kabul edilebilirliği konusunda tatmin olmalıdır.

§10.232 Sea service.
    (a) Documenting sea service. (1) Sea service may be documented in various forms such as certificates of discharge, pilotage service and billing forms, and service letters or other official documents from marine companies signed by the owner, operator, master, or chief engineer of the vessel. The Coast Guard must be satisfied as to the authenticity and acceptability of all evidence of experience or training presented.

(2) Başvuran tarafından 14.307'sine uygun bir Gemiden Ayrılış Belgesi aşağıdaki bilgilerin tümünü içermelidir:
    (2) Documentary evidence produced by the applicant, unless in the form of a Certificate of Discharge conforming to §14.307 of this subchapter, must contain all of the following information:
    (i) Vessel name(s) and official numbers listed on the registration, certificate, or document issued.
    (ii) Gross tonnage of the vessel.
    (iii) Propulsion power and mode of propulsion of the vessel.
    (iv) The amount and nature (e.g. chief mate, assistant engineer, etc.) of the applicant's experience.
    (v) Applicable dates of service for each vessel, and the ports or terminals if applicable.
    (vi) The routes upon which the experience was acquired.
    (vii) For those seeking service credit on towing vessels in accordance with §11.211(e) of this subchapter, the aggregate tonnage of the tug and barges during the mariner's service.
    (viii) Any other information necessary to determine the applicability of STCW to the vessel.
    (ix) Whether the vessel is manned and equipped in accordance with SOLAS.
    (x) Where required for an officer endorsement, time served as bridge watchkeeping or engine watchkeeping duties under the supervision of a qualified officer.

(3) Bir MMC onayı, bazı durumlarda, diğer onayları elde etmek için herhangi bir yeterlilikteki deneyimi yeterli kanıtı olarak kabul edilebilir.
    (3) An MMC endorsement, in certain cases, may be considered as satisfactory evidence of any qualifying experience for obtaining other endorsements.

• (e) Seferde olmayan Gemilerde deniz servisi. Bu gereklilik, operasyonda olan ancak kısa sürede seyahat etmeyen veya ara sıra süren Denetim Belgesi (COI) tarafından zorunlu tutulan gemilerde edinilen hizmet için geçerlidir. Geminin devam etmemesi durumunda servis aşağıdaki gibi hesaba geçirilmelidir:

(e) Sea service on vessels that do not get underway. This requirement applies to service obtained on vessels mandated by the Certificate of Inspection (COI) which are in operation but do not get underway or occasionally get underway for short voyages. Service while the vessel is not underway must be credited as follows:

(2) Güverte departmanı. Hizmet aşağıdaki gibi hesaplanır:

(i) **Orijinal basım ** ve yeterliliğin yükseltilmesi Hizmet, 6 aya kadar hizmet kredisi için 1'e 1 (12 aylık deneyim, 4 aylık güvenilir hizmete eşittir) olarak hesaplanabilir.
    (ii) Yenileme. Güverte departmanındaki herhangi bir kapasitedeki servis, § 10.227 (e) (1) (iv) kapsamındaki ilgili servisler olarak kredilendirilebilir. Hizmet sunumu ile birlikte gönderildiğinde, hizmet 6 ay hizmet kredisi için 1'e 3 (12 aylık deneyim 4 aylık kredi hizmetine eşittir) olarak hesaplanabilir.
    (f) Yabancı bayraklı gemilerde deniz servisi. (1) Yabancı gemilerde edinilen tecrübe ve hizmet, bir zabitin, derecelendirmenin veya STCW onayının aslına veya yenilenmesine uygun olup olmadığını ve USCG Sahil Güvenlik Görevlisi tarafından alınan hizmete göre adil ve makul bir eşdeğer olduğunu belirlemek üzere değerlendirilmesine uygunluğu değerlendirilir. Amerika Birleşik Devletleri'nin ticaret gemilerindeki gibi kalite, tonaj, beygir gücü, çalışılan sular ve çalışma koşulları bakımından kontrol edilir. Bu tecrübe ve hizmet aynı zamanda yenilik gereksinimlerini karşılamak için kredilendirilebilir.

(2) Deck department. Service may be credited as follows:
    (i) Original issue and raise in grade. Service is creditable on a 3-for-1 basis (12 months of experience equals 4 months of creditable service) for up to 6 months of service credit.
    (ii) Renewal. Service in any capacity in the deck department is creditable as closely related service under §10.227(e)(1)(iv). When submitted in combination with underway service, service is creditable on a 3-for-1 basis (12 months of experience equals 4 months of creditable service) for up to 6 months of service credit.

(f) Foreign sea service. (1) Experience and service acquired on foreign vessels is creditable for establishing eligibility for an original or renewal of an officer, rating, or STCW endorsement, subject to evaluation by the Coast Guard to determine that it is a fair and reasonable equivalent to service acquired on merchant vessels of the United States with respect to grade, tonnage, horsepower, waters, and operating conditions. This experience and service is also creditable to meet recency requirements.

• DENIZIN KARA KISMINDA ÇALIŞANLARIN HESAPLAMASI
    (g) Deniz ile ilgili servis. Sahil Güvenlik, §10.227 (e) (1) (iv) kapsamındaki yenilenme için deniz servis gereksinimlerini karşılayan gemilerin işletilmesi, inşası veya onarımı (uygun şekilde güverte veya mühendis) ile yakından ilgili bir istihdam kanıtı kabul edebilir. ). Liman mühendisi, liman kaptanı, tersane sorumlusu, kalifiye eğitmen veya benzeri bir servis olarak hizmet, bir mühendis veya güverte memuru onayının derecesinin yükseltilmesi için verilen hizmet için hesaplama yapılır; ancak, yönetim düzeyinde özgün bir onay almak için kullanılamaz.SADECE MMC HIZMET HESAPLAMA ICINDIR. Hizmet aşağıdaki gibi hesaplanır:

(1) Liman mühendisi, liman kaptanı veya tersane sorumlusu deneyimi, not artışı için 1'e 3 esasına göre kredilendirilebilir (örneğin, 12 aylık deneyim, 4 aylık güvenilir hizmete eşittir). Not artışı için bu kredi 6 aylık hizmet ile sınırlıdır.
    (2) Sahil Güvenlik onaylı bir kursta veya bir eğitim programında kalifiye bir eğitmen olarak verilen hizmet, bir kalitenin yükseltilmesi için bire bir bazında kredilendirilebilir (örneğin, 12 aylık deneyim, 6 aylık güvenilir hizmete eşittir). Not artışı için bu kredi 6 aylık hizmet ile sınırlıdır.

(h) Gün. (1) Aksi belirtilmediği sürece, bu alt bölümdeki hizmeti hesaplamak amacıyla, bir gün, fazla mesai dahil edilmemek kaydıyla 8 saate vardiya veya günlük çalışma saatine eşittir.

(g) Closely related service. The Coast Guard may accept evidence of employment in a position closely related to the operation, construction, or repair of vessels (either deck or engineer as appropriate) as meeting the sea service requirements for renewal under §10.227(e)(1)(iv). Service as port engineer, port captain, shipyard superintendent, qualified instructor, or similar related service may be creditable for service for raise of grade of an engineer or deck officer endorsement; however, it may not be used for obtaining an original management-level endorsement. The service is creditable as follows:

(1) Port engineer, port captain or shipyard superintendent experience is creditable on a 3-for-1 basis for a raise of grade (e.g., 12 months of experience equals 4 months of creditable service). For a raise-of-grade, this credit is limited to 6 months of service.
    (2) Service as a qualified instructor in a Coast Guard approved course or a training program is creditable on a 2-for-1 basis for a raise of grade (e.g., 12 months of experience equals 6 months of creditable service). For a raise-of-grade, this credit is limited to 6 months of service.
    (h) Day. (1) Except as noted otherwise, for the purpose of calculating service in this subchapter, a day is equal to 8 hours of watchstanding or day-working not to include overtime.

• EN ONEMLI NOT
    BU BILDIRIME GORE EHLIYETIN VERILMESI VE YETERLILIGIN KARAR VERILMESI KONUSU BASVURU MERKEZI YETKILILERI KARAR VERECEKTIR.

D. You will need to go through the application process to allow the foreign credential that you currently hold to be reviewed. Consideration is given to insure that the training you received is equivalent to that of a US credentialed mariner. Completion of the review will determine what type of corresponding US Merchant Mariner Credential you may qualify for and if testing or additional US courses are required.

Halen incelemekte olduğunuz yabancı ehliyet /cüzdan ve STCW belgesine izin vermek için başvuru sürecinden geçmeniz gerekecektir. Aldığınız eğitimin ABD'de sertifikalandırılmış bir denizciye eşdeğer olduğunu güvence altına almak için özen gösterilir. Gözden geçirmenin tamamlanması, ne tür uygun ABD Merchant Mariner Kimlik Belgesi almaya hak kazanabileceğinizi ve sınava veya ABD derslerine gerek olup olmadığını belirleyecektir.

• Original Merchant Mariner Credential Belgesi başvurusu için başvuruda bulunmak için gereken formlara ilişkin bilgiler http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/merchant_mariner_credential/ adresinde bulunur.
    Buraya bir kez "Orijinal" sekmesini seçin ve Adım 2'ye tıklayın. Gerekli tüm formlar aşağıdaki linkten basılabilir:

E. Information on the forms required to submit an application to apply for an Original Merchant Mariner Credential is located at http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/merchant_mariner_credential/ Once here select the "Original " tab and click on Step 2. All required forms can be printed from the following link http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/forms/

Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) Application Process
    Step 1: TWIC
    Step 2: Submit Complete Application
    Step 3: Transit from REC to NMC
    Step 4: Application Evaluated
    Step 5: Credential Printed
    Step 6: Credential Mailed

https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/checklists/application/Application_Acceptance_Cklst_13.pdf

BAŞVURULARIN YAPILACAĞI YERLER
    Once completed, your application should be sent to one of our 17 Regional Exam Centers (REC). Your application can be sent via mail, email, or fax. The contact information for each REC is located at http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/National-Maritime-Center-NMC/regional_exam_centers/

ŞİMDİDEN MESLEKTAŞLARIMA HAYIRLI OLSUN

• ⭐⭐

Ben denizci degilim ama devlet islerini kovaladigim icin citizenship mevzusunu asip asamayacaginizi merak ediyorum. Bikac devlet isi basvurumda hep bu citizenship durumuna takiliyorum. Halihazirda postanede calisiyorum. Postaneye ilk giriste vatandaslar dahil herkes kadrosuz olarak giriyor ve listedeki siraya gore de vatandas olsun green cardli olsun sirasi gelince kadrolu oluyor. Benim durumum icin henuz green card holder iken kadroyu almis olacagim. Sonrasinda vatandas olmadan ben zaten federal kadroya sahibim diye diger devlet islerini zorlayacagim. Aklima gelen bu. Belki size de yardimci olur diye yazdim

• @goodluck burada devlet işi kovalamaca görünmesine rağmen işlem US citizenship durumundan biraz farklı. Kadrolu bir iş durumu değil. MMC deki en büyük sıkıntı Uluslararası ehliyetimiz olmasına rağmen denizci olarak kendi mesleğimizde çalışamamız ile ilgili. Yada başka bir deyişle kendi mesleğimiz ile işlerde istenen yeteliliklerde takılmamız ile alakalı

Eğer bu yöntem çözümde yardımcı olursa gelecek olanlar ve bundan daha büyük bir kısım olan farklı bir işte çalışan denizciler için faydalı olacak. Artık denizciler kendi işlerini USA 'da yapmaya başlayacaklar.

Bu aşamalarda tek sıkıntı devlet mekanizmasında değerlendirme sonuçlarının ne çıkacağı ile ilgili tamam mı devam mının cevabında. Yada eğitim alman zorunlu kısmında takılmamızda. Bakalım hep beraber göreceğiz.

• ⭐⭐

@redsat2000 azminiz ve inancınız için sizi takdir ediyor ve örnek alıyorum abicim. ✨ 💐

• @hockeyumpire2 çok teşekkürler Umarım sorunsuz mülakat ve sağlık işlemlerini hallleder, hayallerinize kavuşursunuz.

• ⭐⭐

@redsat2000 Teşekkür ederim iyi dilekleriniz için ...

• Sonuclari merakla bekliyoruz abi 🙂

Benzer Başlıklar

Forum kurallarına uymayan veya forum düzenine aykırı davranan üyeler uyarılmadan forumdan çıkarılabilirler. Özellikle gereksiz yeni başlık oluşturacakların dikkatine!

Çevrimiçi

Kullanıcı

Konu

İleti

| | | |