Üyelik oluşturma ve foruma giriş konusunda sorun yaşayan üyelerimiz [email protected] adresine email gönderebilirler!

IR-1/CR-1 süreci ve mülakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandaşı ile evlenip Türkiye'de Green Card almak)

• Aylık verebilecekleri max Ir1-cr1 için kota sayısı oldugunu düşünüyorum,Önemli olan 1342 kişinin içerisindeki öncelik sıramız varmı? Yoksa okadar kişinin bitmesini 1 yıl bekleriz. Ciudad juarez 2200 tane ır1 vermiş agustosta.acaba backlogu kaç adet

• İyi de bu 1342 kişi birden bire nasıl oluştu? Forumda DQ olanlar en geç 2-3 ay içinde vizesini almış oluyordu. Nasıl bu kadar insan birikti bunu anlayabilen var mı? Mayıs'tan beri forumdan kimse randevu alamadı. E istatistiklere bakılınca randevu da veriliyor gözüküyor. Hem kimse randevu alamıyor, hem bazı insanlara randevu veriliyor, hem de ciddi backlog oluşuyor.

• @crazycells e sormuştum, bizim önceliğimiz kalktımı acaba ? 1342 kişinin bitirilmesini bekleyecekmiyiz , böyle bir sürecemi girdik

• Merhabalar nvc onayını bekliyorduk bugün mail geldi 3 belgede revize istiyorlar. Sağolsun avukat benim yolladığım şekilde yuklememis ve benim yolldigim şekildeki revizesi istenmiş! 😞 çok sinirlendim ama yapacak bişey yok olana 😞 benim sorum evrak revizelerinde de tarih baştan mi basliyor yani 3 ay tekrar mi bekleyeceğim yoksa revizelere hemen bakarlar mi? Diğer evraklar kabul edilmiş.

• @Saadet-I geçmiş olsun malesef başa dönüyo bende yaşadım bu durumu o yüzden herkese tavsiyem muhakkak avukatı değil burda yaşayanların tecrübelerini dinlemeleri

• I've been following this thread and have found it helpful. I am going through the IR-1 immigration process with my Turkish spouse. I don't speak Turkish, but I thought I would share my thoughts on the current backlog.

According to the tweet from Curtis Morrison referenced above, Ankara reduced the number of IR interviews by 69 in 10 business days (June 30th 1,411 to July 15th 1342, excluding the July 4th holiday). That is about 7 IR interviews per day. Projecting that out for the whole month of July (20 business days), they should have done around 140 IR interviews. According to the official visa statistics, they issued 167 IR/CR visas in July. At least this shows that the official monthly visa statistics roughly match what the lawyer was able to get from the Department of State (presumably through a lawsuit, which seems to be his area of expertise).

The last 5-months of monthly visa data show they have generally issued about 8.5 IR/CR visas per business day (I assume June and July are worse because staff take vacations):

April: 182 (8.6 per business day)
    May: 192 (9.1 per business day)
    June: 143 (6.8 per business day)
    July: 167 (8.3 per business day)
    August: 199 (8.6 per business day)

As a thought experiment, let's say they stopped providing new interviews on September 1, 2022. It would take them about 7.5-months to work through the backlog assuming 9 IR/CR interviews per business day. That would mean no new appointments until March 2023 for anyone who didn't currently have an interview. We know, however, that is not how it works. For example, on visajourney, there are a few people who were DQ'd in April 2022 and got appointments in June 2022. At that time, the consulate had over 1,400 backlogged appointments, but these people were still able to get an interview in 2-months (without an expedite). It clearly is not a first in, first out system.

They do not share how they prioritize cases, if they prioritize any at all. The consulate closed from March - July 2020, and then they were only open to Turkish citizens or permanent residents from Aug 2020-Nov 2021. For almost a year, however, it has been open to Turks and non-Turks. The monthly visa statistics also show that, visas issued to Turkish citizens have been a smaller share of all IR1 visas issued in Ankara. For example, from March - August 2022, only 14% of IR1 visas issued in Ankara went to Turkish citizens. From March - August 2019 (pre-COVID), it was 69%! Although this is disappointing for Turkish citizens, it makes sense because they are still catching up on all those appointments for non-Turks they couldn't do from August 2020 - November 2021. I assume for the last year or so, they have been prioritizing all the non-Turks who couldn't be processed Aug 2020 - Nov 2021.

I also wonder if more complex cases take longer to schedule. For example, if a person has had multiple previous spouses and children who are also immigrating; has lived in various countries; and/or has a complicated financial sponsor situation, does that mean they need more time to review the file before scheduling the interview? Conversely, are files per-screened and if they are less complicated, they schedule those sooner since it will take less time and effort? I have not idea but I am curious.

I am hopeful things will speed up for a few reasons. First, in general, the total number of IR/CR visas issued is above the historical average, showing they are working hard to reduce the backlog. Second, as they work through the backlog of non-Turk appointments, I assume they will have more interviews for Turks in the months ahead. Third, it is possible they are hiring more staff since they moved into a bigger building and there have been some news reports about Ankara speeding things up, but that remains to be seen. Finally, the general stance of the Biden administration is to speed things up, but I am not sure how this affects IR/CR visas (but they definitely have sped things up for other visa types).

Personally, I am hoping that for Turkish citizens or permanent residents, the average wait time will be about 3-months if you are DQ'd in January 2023. Hopefully those of you who have been DQ'd since June will see your interview in November through January.

I wish they published how many IR/CR visa packages they receive each month, not just how many they issued. If I knew that, it would be easier to calculate how long it might take to clear the backlog. If they are getting a lot of new cases per month, it will take longer to clear the backlog.

• @koro "For example, on visajourney, there are a few people who were DQ'd in April 2022 and got appointments in June 2022. At that time, the consulate had over 1,400 backlogged appointments, but these people were still able to get an interview in 2-months (without an expedite). It clearly is not a first in, first out system"

This part is interesting. Thank you for your informative post.

• @cokbekledik86, içinde söyledi: IR1/CR1 sureci ve mulakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandasi ile evlenip Turkiye'de Green Card almak)

@Saadet-I geçmiş olsun malesef başa dönüyo bende yaşadım bu durumu o yüzden herkese tavsiyem muhakkak avukatı değil burda yaşayanların tecrübelerini dinlemeleri

Çok teşekkür ederim cevap için gerçekten o kadar üzgünüm ki 😞 ben burda yazılanları okuyarak tam olarak öyle yolladım avukat yollarken başka şekilde yollamış ve hiç aklıma gelmedi böyle yapacaklari 😞

• @Saadet-I hiç üzülmeyin, şu dönemde zaten randevu yok.birşey kaybetmiş değilsiniz.ayrıca nvc bekleme süresi 58 gün suan

• @missy, içinde söyledi: IR1/CR1 sureci ve mulakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandasi ile evlenip Turkiye'de Green Card almak)

@Saadet-I hiç üzülmeyin, şu dönemde zaten randevu yok.birşey kaybetmiş değilsiniz.ayrıca nvc bekleme süresi 58 gün suan

Teşekkür ederim desteğiniz için. Süreç o kadar yıprattı ki 1 gün bile fazlası zor geliyor artık 😞 bir de böyle saçma sapan bir nedenle olması çok sinir bozucu ama yapacak bişey yok artık yine bekleyecegiz mecburen

• @koro Wow! I'm surprised how you got this information. This is very informative. Also your prediction seems reasonable. Except, I am not sure that we will get interviews before January 2023 but I hope so. What I am really wondering is if they won't give any appointments to Turkish citizens until they finish foreign citizens, when we can get interview dates at the earliest?

• @koro Thank you so much for sharing your insight here. I had stumbled upon that website but hadn’t extensively done much reading so the way you’ve summed up the matter is beneficial for a lot of us. It seems (as far as I’ve been able to interpret) visajourney also gives approximate overall processing times worldwide which as of now is about 600 days. But there are also some IR1/CR1 applicants from Turkey who have dealt with Ankara and have gotten through the process in less than 500 days. The last to comment in the portal from Turkey was DQed in April and got an interview mid-June. I think what most of us here is wondering how and why the interviews seem to have stopped all of a sudden. Anyway, good to talk about and share some info every now and then making the process a little more tolerable ☺️ Thanks again

• Arkadaşlar ben Ankara konsolosluğuna yine email attım ama henüz dönüş alamadım belki bir kaç tane msj olursa ilgilenirler neden aylardır randevü verilmediğini ve bu sürecin nekadar daha uzayacağını sordum lütfen sizlerde yazarmısınız

• @cokbekledik86 an itibari ile bende az once mail Attim

• @cokbekledik86 elinize sağlık mutlaka bir faydası olacaktır ama Amerikalı eşler yaşadıkları eyalette ki senatörle telefonla ya da birebir ofise gidip görüşse veyahut en son ihtimal e-mail atsa daha etkili olmaz mı, greencard sahibi insanların sorunlarına bile çok hızlı tepki verip işlemlerin hızlanmasında etkili oldukları vakaları yakın zamanda tecrübe ettik. Senatörlerin 2022 Midterm öncesi Amerikan vatandaşlarının sorunlarına daha ilgi duyma ihtimali olabilir.

Senatörle nasıl iletişime geçeceğini merak edenler için aşağıdaki başlık yararlı olacaktır

GÖÇMENLİK SÜRECİNİZDE USULEN SIKINTILAR MI YAŞIYORSUNUZ? https://yesilkartforum.com/forum/post/100244

• @cokbekledik86, içinde söyledi: IR1/CR1 sureci ve mulakat deneyimleri (ABD vatandasi ile evlenip Turkiye'de Green Card almak)

Arkadaşlar ben Ankara konsolosluğuna yine email attım ama henüz dönüş alamadım belki bir kaç tane msj olursa ilgilenirler neden aylardır randevü verilmediğini ve bu sürecin nekadar daha uzayacağını sordum lütfen sizlerde yazarmısınız

Biz de şimdi mail gönderdik.

• @cokbekledik86
    Merhaba dosyanız ankara gönderdiler ise ve randevu günü bekliyorsanız , Amerikada hiç bir kurum kuruluş yardımcı olanayacaktır . Tek yapmanız gereken dosya numarası ile ankarada konsolosluga mail atmanız . Bir şekilde duygu sömürüsü ile dolu bir maile geri dönüç yapacaktır . Benim başıma da geldi bu tür olaylar

• @neslikaan defalarca yazdım ama dönüş olmadı malesef

• @cokbekledik86
    Benimde başıma 2 yıl önce geldi ve konsolosluklar kapalıydı . Ben abdede doguma girmiştim . Bebegime virüs zamanı kendi bakamayacagımı ve bir çok duygu sömürüs yapmak zorunda kaldım . 1 hafta sonrasına randevu verdi ankara ki sadece acil dosyalaraı kabul ediyordu .

• @neslikaan nereye atıyodunuz emailleri

Benzer Başlıklar

Forum kurallarına uymayan veya forum düzenine aykırı davranan üyeler uyarılmadan forumdan çıkarılabilirler. Özellikle gereksiz yeni başlık oluşturacakların dikkatine!

Users

Topics

| | | |